I AM A SHAMELESS THIEF. Taken from Rie and El with no remorse. c:
1. What would you do if right now the love of your life walked in and asked you to marry him/her?
I'm not in love with anyone, but if I was, the answer would still probably be no. It depends on things.
2. Do you trust your friends?
I seem to be unable to let myself really trust anyone.
3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I've thought about it a couple times, but always ended up deciding against it because trust is too hard for me, and I'm too much of a wuss.
4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Not necessarily, but I believe that almost everything, if not outright everything, has a cause and effect. So, yes in a way? Just not the way that most people seem to mean.
5. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
There are a lot of things. Cheating, dishonesty, manipulation, abuse, being a control freak.
6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
It's hard to say. Most of the few friends I have seem like they'd be really good in certain fields of that nature. I can have a hard time being compassionate and friendly, particularly if it's expected of me, but I'm not bothered by gore or death and such, and depending on the specific field, that can really come in handy.
7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Sort of. Falling in love is very rare for me, though, so I probably don't need to worry very much.
8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Almost everyone I know.
10. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person?
No. I'm not that horrible.
11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Never. I/We've never had the money for a plane ride.
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
No clue, it's dead and I haven't charged it because the bill is overdue anyway, so there's no point to. In other words, I'm a shamelessly lazy shit.
13. What features do you find most attractive in your preferred sex?
Maybe the face and eyes? I don't quite get physical attraction.
14. Fill in the blank. I like _______ .
Cats. Getting drunk. Doing whatever I feel like doing.
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Becoming a productive and reasonably happy and accomplished member of society. Taking care of myself is also a necessary change.
16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extensive time who would you call?
I'm not sure. I'd probably wait for awhile to call anyone (I hate making phone calls with a fiery passion), but I might go on Facebook and Skype and post an update, if possible.
17. How many kids do you want to have?
NONE. ZERO, ZIP, ZILCH, NADA. NO KIDS, EVER.
18. Would you make a good parent?
Ehhh... maybe? But probably not. I'm not really cut out for that.
19. Where was/were your ID picture(s) taken?
I think it's called the Department of Licensing? But that may be another place that I'm thinking of. Woe is me in my struggle to remember things.
20. What is your middle name?
Not going to answer this one, as if anyone who knows my full name and knows or has an idea that I have an account, then that combined with the rest of this will probably pretty much confirm who I am. Shoot me a message if you're that curious, though. I might answer it.
21. Honestly, what's on your mind right now?
Ooohhh boy. More or less, all of life's immense amount of bullshit.
23. Shoe size?
7-71/2 in Women's. It varies slightly depending on the shoe.
24. What are you wearing right now?
A skirt, tank top, and a beanie. Because it's comfy and I generally refuse to be without a hat.
25. Righty or Lefty?
Righty, mostly. I use that hand by default, but I can use my left hand pretty much just as well and it's not much different than using my right hand. *shrug*
26. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
26. Best place to eat?
There is this glorious little wood-themed place in the beautiful woods that's (slightly) nearby this desert craphole, and they have THE best trout EVER. I think it's Whistlin' Jack Lodge, but that may not be the place I'm thinking of.
27. Favorite pair of jeans you own?
My two black pairs of jeans. They're exactly the same and I don't know which is which.
28. Favorite animal?
CCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Did I mention that I love cats? Crows, ravens, rats, and... oh god so many cool animals, honestly. I can't pick just 1, or 5.... or 10....
29. Favorite juice?
Generally not a juice fan. Just give me the whole fruit! Less added sugars and flavors that way.
30. Have you had the chicken pox?
31. Have you had a sore throat?
33. Who knows you the best?
I don't know. I don't even know myself that well at this point.
34. Do you get along with your family?
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Barely. So many people say cats are horrible and mean. They can be butts, but mine have always been too loving and sweet for that.
37. Been to Mexico?
38. Did you buy something today?
Nope. I very rarely buy anything. I'm saving up.
39. Did you get sick today?
Sort of. I always seem to be mildly sick. Allergies suck.
40. Did you miss someone today?
I guess? I always kind of miss them.
41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
No, thankfully, but I wanted to yell at my mom.
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
43. Last person to lay in your bed?
Me. Also the cats, if they count.
44. Last person to see you cry?
I don't know, it has been too long. Probably my family, because usually the only time I ever cry is when I'm infuriated and frustrated to the point of a complete rage-fueled breakdown, and usually someone in the family has caused that.
45. Who made you cry?
Probably familial-induced, blind rage-causing inane bullshit.
46. What was the last TV show you watched?
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
Hopefully going to get shit done.
48. Who do you think will repost this?
No one. My account is dead.
49. Name of the person you got this from.
Rie and El.
50. Are you happy?
Ahaa, no. But it definitely could be worse. A lot worse.
Mood: It's Hot